What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Gobius Sensor Technology AB collects information on our users in two ways: by your voluntary submissions (for instance, when you record or post a Gobius Sensor Technology AB video), product registration and through cookie technology.
Any personally identifiable information (such as your username or your email address) that you choose to disclose to Gobius Sensor Technology AB is completely up to you. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us.
The Personal Information collected is only used to administer your account (for instance keep track of the credits in your account and the history of Gobius Sensor Technology ABs that you created) and provide the service. Gobius Sensor Technology AB does not collect any information unless necessary to provide the service.
Gobius Sensor Technology AB may use your email address to send you information about Gobius Sensor Technology AB from time to time. If you do not wish to receive information from Gobius Sensor Technology AB, please let us know by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data including Personal Information is kept and stored in the EU/EES area.
Gobius Sensor Technology AB may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information and data through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small text files a Web site uses to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to the site and facilitate the use of the site. “Cookies” also allow a site to track usage behavior and compile site usage information that will allow for the improvement of content.
Our policy is not to disclose personally identifiable information to unrelated third parties unless required to do so by law or legal process.
Although Gobius Sensor Technology AB will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, we may be compelled to do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with the law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce these terms and conditions; (d) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (e) to facilitate the terms of an acquisition of Gobius Sensor Technology AB by, or merger with, another company to protect the interests of Gobius Sensor Technology AB or others.
We welcome your questions and/or comments. Please send all questions to email@example.com.
WARRANTY and SUPPORT
The product you now have purchased is delivered in accordance with the conditions below. The product is developed by Gobius Sensor Technology AB. The product is sold and marketed by Gobius Sensor Technology AB, its distributors and retailers.
- The warranty for Gobius Pro, the level indicator for tanks, is limited to two (2) years. Under this warranty Gobius Sensor Technology AB undertakes to, without extra charges, repair the defect or replace the product. All shipping costs in connection with repair or replacement of defective or damaged products shall be incurred by the customer. Gobius Sensor Technology AB’s liability under this warranty is limited to defects, which appear within the following time limits; the buyer shall notify Gobius Sensor Technology AB without undue delay after the defect has appeared and in no case later than one (1) month after the defect has appeared. If the buyer fails to notice Gobius Sensor Technology AB about the defect within one (1) month after the defect has appeared the buyer loses his rights under this warranty.
- This warranty is valid solely on the condition that the product is assembled in accordance with the instructions and that the product is registered on our website.
- In order for the sensors to work properly, the tank wall thickness must be max. 3 mm for stainless steel, max. 3 mm for steel, max. 5 mm for aluminium, max. 8 mm for fibreglass and max. 12 mm for rotational moulding plastic (Polyethylene). This warranty will not be valid if the surface of the inside of the tank has an abnormal cover, which may have a negative impact on the sensors.
- This warranty will not apply if the product has been modified in any way.
- If the product is defect at delivery, it shall be immediately returned to Gobius Sensor Technology AB. Before returning the defective product, Gobius Sensor Technology AB shall be notified about the defect and the buyer will at that time be given a case code number in order to keep track of the issue until it is resolved.
- If, within the warranty period, the product, malfunctions, the buyer is entitled to a replacement of the product free of charge. However, all transportation in connection with this replacement shall be at the buyer’s risk and expense.
- Gobius Sensor Technology AB is not liable for any damages if the user doesn’t follow the product’s level indication. The level is indicated by the illumination of the a light (by wire) and by using our App for iOS and Android Phones
- Gobius Sensor Technology AB shall not be liable for any damages or defects on the product caused by, e.g., power failure or any other unexpected circumstances beyond Gobius Sensor Technology AB’s control that may have an influence on the function of this product.
- In addition to the above, to complete this contract, the Swedish Köplagen,
(1990:931) the Swedish Konsumentköplagen (1990:932) and the Swedish Distans- och Hemförsäljningslagen (2005:59) shall apply on this warranty when applicable.
Free users’ support for 12 months
Gobius Sensor Technology AB’s users’ service can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone, +46 (0)31-650170. To be able to use this service you must register your possession of the product on website.
Gobius is a trademark owned by Gobius Sensor Technology AB in Sweden. Documentation: First edition January 2008. Documentation © 2018. Gobius Sensor Technology AB. Exclusive rights.
Please do not forget to register your Gobius on our website.
Your product no.: 2019 – Pro – 1.1
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING GOBIUS PRO!